Administrative Director for Nonprofit School
New Morning School, a pre K – 8 independent school, is seeking a full-time administrative director beginning August 30, 2021.
The administrative director will attend to all the details of running a school/ nonprofit including:
- keeping financial records,
- maintaining the database,
- being the point person for technology breakdowns (including calling for help),
- coordinating facility needs, and
Education and experience includes:
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in finance,
- training in bookkeeping skills and routines,
- five or more years experience in a financial and/or administrative position, and
- entry level informational technology (IT) skills.
The school is seeking someone who is committed to its vision and willing to help with all aspects of the school.
To apply, contact NMS@newmorningschool.com