New Morning School, a pre K-8 independent school, is seeking a full-time administrative director beginning August 30, 2021.
The administrative director will attend to all of the details of running a school/nonprofit including:
- keeping financial records
- maintaining the database
- being the point person for technology breakdowns (including calling for outside assistance)
- coordinating facility needs, and leading the school community in safety drills.
Education and experience includes
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in finance
- training in bookkeeping skills and routines
- five or more years experience in a financial and/or administrative position, and entry level informational technology (IT) skills.
The school is seeking someone who is committed to the school’s vision and willing to help with all aspects of the school.
Job Type: Full-time
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying for this position. Please send to NMS@newmorningschool.com.